Monday, April 30, 2012

Issue # 1: The original floating kitty ball.

Floating Kitty Ball is a fun picture that I found on pinterest.

Is it real or not? I assume that this picture is photoshop.

However, there could be a small chance that this cat is jumping in a way that it really looks like a floating kitty ball. I just don’t know if this is real or not. Maybe I'm just gullible.

And maybe you are gullible, too. Did you know that "gullible" is not in the dictionary. Go get a dictionary and see for yourself.

Anyway:
 
I love this picture and I’ve decided to start a blog about floating kitty ball. I’m not sure who owns the rights to this picture. Naturally, I’d give them credit for their picture if I knew.

Pinterest.com shows this as the original link:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/himasoku123/archives/51711392.html


I’m going to create one floating kitty ball per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment